Friday, January 17, 2014

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Hi gals! :)

Today, I'll be reviewing Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.
Do you know that Laneige is a French word which means snow.

With a lot of blogs claiming that Laneige products are truly the best, I was very encouraged to try one of their products. I first heard Laneige from Bubzbeauty and then a lot of bloggers afterwards. My friend bought me their 80ml blue jar which cost 1,250 pesos in Trinoma. Pricey? yeah. let's see if its worth it.

I have an oily skin and use Ponds Anti-bacterial cleanser twice a day. But I feel that sometimes it makes my skin dry, so I decide that mask may be beneficial. I also read that applying mask once a week is good, so hooray for that! :)

By the way, I checked their site, and its their second top seller after Original Essence Top white renew.

Laneige Water Sleeping pack is an overnight mask pack which has a gel-type consistency claiming to give your skin intensive hydration, vitality and brightening effect. Since I have an oily skin, I like using gel type products. And according also to the label, its for all skin type so, let's try.
It has a lot of ingredients in it so I decided to go to www.cosdna.com and check its safety. It has a lot of green rating on it, so I decided for a go. The only acne causing ingredient is Dimethicone and Butylene Glycol.





Since it is a mask, the instruction is to apply it once or twice a week or more than the recommended amount when your skin is particularly dry.

I like the packaging because its blue. :D Aside from that, it comes with a spatula which is hygienic. 80ml is also a lot so I think it will last for a year. Kudos to that. It feels like your 1,250 is divided to 12.

After I cleanse my face, I open it and I super love its aroma scent. They actually claim that this scent will relax you and can promote sleep. I put a pea size amount into my face and neck and massage it. Its a little bit sticky at first so I pat it and let it dry for some time.

After 2 moths of using the product, I can say that my skin is definitely smoother and soft. I swear. But I guess not as smooth as Song Hye Kyo's face. Hehe. Everytime I use it and wake up the next day, I observed that my skin brightens. :p And then I cleanse it afterwards.

Honestly, my skin is a bit rough before because of pimples and scars but when I tried this, my skin feels better. However, it didn't stop the unwanted surprise of acne but it sure did minimize them.

If everything goes well, I will repurchase this again. For now, I will give this product <3<3<3</5 (3.5)

What do you think? Kindly share your ideas in the comments section below.

Peace and Love everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment